Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday #2

Well, lookie there - it's Thursday again! And you thought I forgot. Time to show a few more little things I'm thankful for. And then, you add your own.  I really enjoyed hearing from you last week - great examples of what you love. So, take a minute and think of a few more things that make you thankful.

Fresh flowers on my counter! I love all of them, but today I splurged on pale pink carnations. Sigh~

My trusty wind-up solar  Emergency Radio. It has NOAA stations too, a flashlight, and even a port to charge your cell phone. Now, just hoping I don't have to use it for weather!
Yep - I made a lemon meringue pie last night for company dinner. Yum! I borrowed the recipe from a blog I love - My Own Sweet Thyme (She's a Kentucky Girl!)

My Birthday present last month and I'm loving it! Now to find some Lend Me Friends to share with...


What I'm hearing outside right now. "Thump, thump, swoosh!"My favorite neighborhood coach is always ready to shoot a few with the six-year-old next door. Gotta love my man!

Ok, Y'all - Your Turn. Don't disappoint me!





1 comment:

  1. 1. Hearing jets outside my windows at work for Thunder Over Louisville.
    2. Movie nights with friends.
    3. Lemon Meringue pie!
    4. Fun earrings.
    5. Coffee!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?